– Fixed an issue that prevented the “Fearless Leader” trophy from being unlocked. Returning players who have already met the unlock requirements of this trophy should see it unlocked for them once they run the game and reach the main menu. New players will be able to unlock the trophy as originally intended.
– Improved performance in areas with large fish shoals.
– Fixed flickering issue that occurred with some large area lights (e.g. Chapter 1, Scene 3)
– Fixed a bug where the diver taking damage at the same moment they exit a level could cause the game to hang.
– Fixed a bug where the diver’s headlamp would remain visible after the diver if it was on when the diver is eaten by the gulper eel.
– Fixed a bug that caused unexpected behaviour when the diver died while holding the possession button.
Gameplay & Balancing Improvements
– Removed one of the three bobbit worms in Chapter 4, Scene 2 (Bobbit Tunnels 1). This makes the puzzle solution more straightforward to execute once the player has figured it out, giving the player more room to safely manoeuvre creatures through that area.
– Removed and repositioned some of the jellyfish mines in Chapter 4, Scene 4 (Chasm. This makes the traversal of this room slightly more forgiving and less frustrating.
– Prevented a soft-lock that could occur in Chapter 4, Scene 7 (Nursery 2) where the player could become trapped in the bottom area of the plant nursery when the light tentacle is damaged.
– Changed the timer cooldown for the secret trophy “Get Off Me”. Unlocking it is now more intuitive and consistent.
– Tweaked possession behaviour so that it never targets the creature the player is currently in control of. This helps in situations where the player is trying to possess in a tight space, such as the elevator switches in chapter 3, and should reduce frustrating “mis-possessions”.
– Increase brightness in the first few scenes of chapter 2.